Breastfeeding Mom's Retreat
BREASTFEEDING MOM'S RETREAT: A Group Breastmilk Jewelry Making Workshop
These Breastmilk jewelry making workshops are thought in a well-equipped and cozy Tender Foot Studio in Marikina. This class is designed for moms who want to create their own heirloom pieces on their own, connect and make new friends with fellow breastfeeding moms. Experiencing the love and wisdom found in the breastfeeding relationship.
Participants will get to preserve their own breastmilk and make into jewelry. Every step will be guided by Imelda herself and her assistant Cherry.
The workshop will consist of a small group of only around 6 people per workshop.
Regular Rate: Php7,500
Early Bird Rate until February 4, 2024: Php5,500
*WORKSHOP FEE Includes:
* Silicone mold (you will be making at least 3 jewelries you can keep or share with your family and friends as gifts.
* Germicidal compound, antibacterial latex, accelerator, small mixing cups and wand, single use gloves.
* extensive range of colors, flakes and sparkles to choose from.
* beautiful packaging
* Morning or afternoon snacks
Things to bring: your breastmilk. You can also bring a quarter of a teaspoon of ashes or a small lock of hair or even small pieces of fabric/sateaspoon of ashes or a small lock of hair or even small pieces of fabric/sand/dried flowers to add in your jewelries.
Workshop Date is on February 24, 2024. Timings to choose from
1st Session: 8am - 11am
2nd Session: 1pm - 5pm
FIRST TWO PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE FREE JANKA BUTTERFLY PENDANT valued at Php5,580 in addition to the three jewelries to be made during the day
Who should attend? Moms who are:
1. looking forward to creating unique keepsakes from their breastmilk.
2. seeking a creative outlet to express their journey into motherhood.
3. who want to commemorate and celebrate the beauty of breastfeeding.
4. interested in connecting with like-minded individuals and building a supportive community.
5. looking for a meaningful and personalized gift for a breastfeeding friend or family member.
6. who enjoy hands-on experiences and want to learn the art of breastmilk jewelry making.
NOTE: Choose Pick-up on "Shipping Method". You will bring home the jewelries after the workshop.