JEWELRY REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
Your jewelry should be checked regularly by a professional DNA artist or Jeweller to protect and maintain your pieces of jewelry for years to come.
The jewelry maintenance service includes:
- Surface wear and scratch removal
- Buffing and polishing
The jewelry repair service includes
- Stone resetting or replacement
- Stone restoration
- Jewelry setting repairs
We recommend everyone to have their jewelry (especially rings and bracelets) inspected once a year if your jewelry is worn every day to catch any thin prongs or clasps so a loss can be prevented and be cleaned to remove dirt and tarnishing. This service has a minimal fee to cover minimal labor costs. However, at times we will quote you for material costs, should components need to be replaced, typically associated with any repairs.
Or want your old jewelry to look exactly like it did when you first bought them. This is the service you'd want to have.
How it works:
- Message us and send a clear photo of the jewelry you want us for repair and maintenance. Mention the material your jewelry is made of (silver or gold). The above prices are estimations only. We will quote accordingly to the extent of repair and maintenance.
- Purchase this service.
- Send your jewelry to our workshop. We kindly ask that you send us your jewelry in a sturdy jewelry box via registered mail or your trusted courier.
- We do our stuff. Professional jewelry cleaning, inspect for any loose stones, etc. Any requirement for replacements or re-preservation shall be quoted separately.
- Estimated turnaround for this service is 2 weeks depending on cue.