LAILA CUDIAMAT - MOTHER & CHILD PENDANT
Hardware: 14k White Gold Pendant
FREE standard hypoallergenic surgical steel chain matching white gold tone for instant gratification only.
A hook for the chain is placed at the back of the design.
The size of pendant is approximately 1inch tall x 0.8mm wide x 1-1.5mm thick
Styling for DNA stone: Natural color of DNA (Please choose NATURAL on dropdown choices for DNA stone color, shimmer, glitters, and flakes!)
Payment Terms: Please send screenshots of payment transactions made on each for verification.
Price breakdown for 14k white gold
Target Delivery Date: February 6, 2024 (Please send your DNA on or before November 6, 2023 to achieve the date). Kindly note current turnaround time is 3-4 months depending on the complexity of customizations. We shall inform the client of the final payment settlement before the delivery of order.
- Ashes / Cremains
- Preserved Umbilical Cord / Placenta / Nails / Breastmilk
- Lock Of Hair / Fur / Horse Mane
- Sand from a final resting place / favorite place
- Flowers / Fabrics
- and so much more
- For jewelry with breastmilk, send us 1-2 oz or 30-60ml for one piece of jewelry. Have it in a breastmilk bag (double or triple pack) or an ice bag and then put it on a ziplock or vial and make sure it is properly sealed and secure. If you have a plastic food container (the cheap ones) would be best to avoid mishaps on shipment.
- For jewelry with the umbilical cord, send us a dried one and at least half or a small part of it. Whatever remains will be sent back to you.
- For baby hair, we need 1 - 2 inches of hair. Put it in a pouch or small plastic. If possible please put on a rubber band and tie it. Never tie it with scotch tape.
- For nails or cremation ashes, please put them in a small pouch/plastic.
- For cremation ashes and placenta powder, please send 1-2 teaspoons only.
- Please label it with your REAL NAME, FB NAME, ADDRESS, AND CONTACT NUMBER.
Each and every piece of jewelry we make is individually handcrafted and it is a unique piece of art. If you see some of our work and request similar colors and looks, we can accept that but keep in mind no two pieces of jewelry will ever be 100% the same so an exact copy of my previous work is not guaranteed.
** Due to your keepsake being as unique as you are, we, unfortunately, do not offer refunds, please be sure to read our terms and conditions on our DETAILS page before ordering**